Thank you! Please check your email and confirm the newsletter subscription.
Your subscription was updated
Haute Route Ventoux 3 Day Event
Wednesday 4th – Monday 9th October 2017
So, what could be a better way to finish off your cycling season? As the leaves start falling and the temperature drops in the mountains we head South for the newest Haute Route event, The Haute Route Ventoux: 3 Stages with each day focusing on the “Giant of Provence”……..Mt Ventoux, including an epic Time Trial on the last day.
Think classic Haute Route with spectacular stages and that “ride like a pro” feel but with just one base, so no need to pack your bags every morning and move location as we will be based in one hotel for all 5 nights. Centred around the mythical Mt Ventoux it is sure to be an epic trio of stages and something not to be missed by any rider intrigued by the Haute Route challenges.
Full entry in Haute Route Ventoux 2017 3 Day event
Airport transfers for you, your bike and luggage to and from our base.
The Alpcycles team there for the full event to support you all the way
5 nights Half Board in a handpicked hotel (twin share ensuite rooms)
Breakfast, lunch (provided as part of your entry) and dinner everyday
Alpcycles VIP Gazebo in the heart of the finish village everyday................it saved lives!
Shuttle service to/from hotels if not close to start/finish line
The Alpcycles team there to see you off and welcome you in every day.
A member of the team to visit the briefing every evening and feedback the race info to our guests
Additional Alpcycles feedstations in selected Official Feedzones
The knowledge, enthusiasm and support of the Alpcycles team throughout the 5 nights to ensure you have the best experience ever….so if anything else needs thinking of, we have probably already thought of it!!!!!!
What's not included in our package:
Insurance for you and your bike
Drinks with hotel meals and anything not outlined above
Before you leave…packing and a few other bits:
Here is a short list to think about when you are packing. It does not include the obvious things (toothbrush, bibbed shorts…you know the rest) but is to give you a few useful reminders. Please just drop me a line if you want to check anything at all.
· An up to date EHICC (was E111) for UK visitors. If travelling from outside the UK please check the medical travel documents or any VISA documents required for your trip
· Please, please make sure that your bike is in GOOD WORKING ORDER before you come. Check tyres & brakes (remember you are descending on alpine switchback roads) and general condition etc. If you put it in for a service before you come be sure to go for a spin at least once before you pack it up, just to be sure everything is spot on.
· Gearing on your bike: You have a lot of mountains to climb in some challenging terrain. Please make sure you have suitable gearing on your bike to make those climbs a little bit easier **********
· Pack your helmet, bike shoes & pedals in your hand luggage. It is not often that there are problems with airlines and bikes, but it is useful to have those things in your hand luggage just in case. If you have room, squeeze in a pair of bibs, jersey and socks too.
· A mesh washing machine bag (useful for keeping your stuff together in the daily kit wash)
· Chamois cream
· Energy powders & bars(we don’t supply these as they are too personal to every rider)
· Any specialist tools that are specific to your bike set-up and are unlikely to be in our toolbox.
· Please be sure that you read our Booking Conditions thoroughly and confirm that you have read them with us during the booking process.
· If you have any questions about them at all, just ask.
Pre Event Coaching Service: E3Coach.com
The perfect training partner for 2015. We are excited to announce our new partnership with E3Coach.com (Extreme Element Endurance Coaching) for 2015. Their experienced coaches communicate directly with you to specifically tailor an online plan to your lifestyle and goals. Whether it's an Alpcycles Camp or one of our 2015 Tour operator events, E3Coach.com works with you and the Alpcycles team so you can maximise your time with us, maintain your strength & fitness post camp..........and realize your potential in 2015!!!!!
Insurance (for you and your bike):
· Please be sure to read our Booking Conditions regarding insurance
· You are responsible for making sure both you and your bike are insured for your trip.
· You must be sure that you have adequate insurance to cover your cancellation of your holiday, travel, personal injury and liability of others (if you cause an accident whilst on one of our trips) and the cover of your bike against loss, damage or theft.
· We recommend Sportscoverdirect They provide insurance for a whole range of sporting holidays and activities
Bike Box Hire: Bike Box Online
· If you need to hire a bike box we highly recommend the services of Bike Box Online
· They now have 3 hubs in Winsor (Sam or Nick) Bristol (Hana) and York (Dave) and offer a range of services and great customer care.
· Alpcycles.com guests can a £5 discount (just ask for the promotional code when you book your trip with us)