Weekend in the Alps 2024
Alpine Road Cycling Weekend - French Alps
Join us for an alpine weekend of Road Cycling to get your fix of famous cols in the French Alps with the Alpcycles team. A perfect Weekend package of riding in the French Alps to make the most of your time in the mountains.
Our experienced team will ensure that you get the best out of your 4 days riding with rides of 100 – 120km per day and multiple cols daily. The daily rides are fully guided & van supported throughout.Then relax off the bike with 4 nights in our family run hotel in Brides les Bains with cyclists breakfast & plenty of great food every night.......and a little splash of wine of course.
Weekend in the Alps - Thursday 06/06 to Monday 10/06/24
Full Package - twin share = €999 per person
Full Package - single room = €1,249 per person
If you have any questions at all or would like to book this package please contact Shelley at email@example.com or Whats App message +33 613468815
Alpcycles French Alps Weekend:
- The Alpcycles team to make your stay perfect both on and off the road for 3 days of stunning riding
- GPS Maps of the routes for our riders
- Rolling support on the road
- Exclusive Alpcycles VIP feed stops/gazebo out on the roads with home made refreshments
- Mechanical staff & logistical whizzes to support our riders
- Hotel accommodation at Hotels Les Chalets, Brides les Bains - 2 nights B&B, 2 nights Half Board (based on the current itinerary)
- Hotel Les Chalets has a heated outdoor pool, health suite with jacuzzi, steamroom & sauna, bar & restaurant.
- Twin share or single room options (supplement payable) and perfect for non-riding partners (book early for single room availability)
- The knowledge, enthusiasm and support of the Alpcycles team throughout your stay to ensure you have the best experience ever….so if anything else needs thinking of, we have probably already have.
- Allocated Airport: Geneva International - GVA with access to our scheduled airport transfer at set times (please check times before you book flights)
What's not included in our package:
- Your flights
- Travel Insurance for you and your bike
- Drinks with hotel meals (unless stated) and anything not outlined above
Below are the unmissable climbs for the Weekend in the Alps Package:
Col de la Loze: The "new kid in town".........since it's arrival this "car free" col created for cyclists has whipped up a storm. It has become one of the Tour de France's sweethearts practically overnight, and there is good reason for that. It winds and kicks up with some attitude, but when you reach the col the rewards are unforgettable.
Cormet de Roseland: from the Beaufort side, leaving from Brides les Bains and looping right back round. This is a big 120km day and will end with riding back up to the chalet on the Courchevel climb, if everyone is feeling good
Col de la Madeleine: regularly climbed by the Tour de France as it is such a classic challenge. Named the "Serpentine of the Alps" this 26km climb is a real challenge and on a clear day the views across to Mont Blanc are well worth the climb.
Col de Petit St Bernard: peaking on the Italian border and our "snowbank" favourite. It cruises up nicely and everyone loves it. Pop over the border and grab an Italian coffee….get some pics of the amazing view and then enjoy what all our guests have said is "the best, most fun descent" they have done…..a lovely flowing, cruising road back down to Bourg St Maurice.
The full itinerary will be confirmed closer to the start date so that we can be sure to give our riders the best possible experience whilst you are staying with us.
If you are a private group of 8+riders we can discuss your bespoke itinerary and dates too.
Bespoke packages are available for our Weekend Packages. Please get in touch if you have a group of 8+ riders who would like to ride the Alps Weekend on another date and we can put a bespoke package together just for you. Talk to Shelley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your home for the weekend will be one of our favourite hotels situated in Brides Les Bains, Hotel Les Chalets. Aude and the team at this family run, relaxed hotel have been looking after Alpcycles guests for many years now. The hotel has a heated outdoor pool, Health Suite with jacuzzi, sauna & steam room (open from 5pm daily and all included in your stay). **Sports massages can be arranged for our guests at an additional cost. There is also a restaurant where guests will eat on 3 of the nights and a bar.
Brides les Bains has a great selection of cafes, bars, shops and restaurants for when you are chilling off the bike too.
Non-riding partners: If you have a non-rider who would like to travel with you, Brides les Bains is a perfect location for hiking (we can reccomend many great trails) and relaxing. Please just ask if you would like to travel with a non-riding friend or partner and we can chat further.