La Marmotte Alpes Granfondo 2023
La Marmotte Alpes Granfondo 2023 Entry Packages - Guaranteed Entry with an Official Tour Operator
Our old friend, the legendary Granfondo La Marmotte Alpes has been part of our calendar for 15 years. Truly one of the hardest 1 day Sportives in the French Alps. At a distance of 174km and 5000m of climbing the 2023 edition will take in Col de la Croix de Fer, Col de Galibier, Col de Telegraph, finishing at Alpe d'Huez. Be prepared for an epic ride and a challenge to remember..................Plus....2023 brings the return of the "Ultra Marmotte Alps" Ultra Fondo course for those keen to push themselves even further: after completing the classic course you will descend the Col de Sarenne and then return to the foot of Alpe d'Huez for a second ascent of the 21 Bends. A cold beer will surely be waiting for you after this challenge.....the Alpcycles team will be sure of this!!!!
Alpcycles is an Official Tour Operator for La Marmotte Granfondo and we run a compact 3 Night Weekend package. Our Travel Packages include Guaranteed Entry in the preferential start waves, superbly located family run hotel accommodation in Alpe d'Huez & a full logistics package, allowing you to fully concentrate on the event. Alpcycles will run our 3 Night Travel Package for the Marmotte Alpes Granfondo 2023
Marmotte 3 Night Travel Package - Friday 23/06/23 to Monday 26/06/23:
Package per person = €1,025
Single Room Supplement = €400
- The event date is: Sunday 25th June 2023
- Price INCLUDES ENTRY to the Classic Marmotte or the Ultra Marmotte
- Single rooms are limited - enquire early
- BOOK NOW!!! Guaranteed Entry 2023 at email@example.com
What's included: La Marmotte Granfondo 2023 - Weekend Package
- Half board accommodation in our superbly located hotels
- Twin room & single room options (supplement for single room use)
- Cyclists breakfast & afternon tea every day.
- 2 course homecooked evening meal all 3 nights
- Full Entry to the La Marmotte 2023 event
- 2 Alpcycles bidons
- Full pre-event briefing for all our Alpcycles riders
- All guest numbers in the 2nd wave (earlier waves on production of palmares)
- Exclusive Alpcycles VIP feed stations out on the course for La Marmotte event day.....race bottle hand-ups if required
- Secure storage for your bikes and use of tools/pumps.
- Fantastic hospitality, experience and support of the alpcycles.com team, including real advice from guides that ride the event too!
What's Not Included:
- Your flights
- Travel and Personal insurance
- Insurance for your bike
- Drinks and food outside of those mentioned above
The itinerary below is an example, subject to change at Alpcycles discression
Book our 3 Night package which is perfectly formed and gives you everything you need to focus on your ride. We have a high returns rate and new riders securing early for both trips, so places are limited.
Friday: Arrival Day:
Meet the Alpcycles team who will be there to help you bike build and get settled into the hotel. Have a sping to stretch your legs and then after dinner will be your first briefing on how everything works.
Saturday: Today gives everyone a chance to go for a spin locally. Pick up your packs from the registration area and have wander around the Expo soaking up the atmosphere. Dinner will be early tonight with Ade giving his famous team talk to run through the route and ensure you get the best out of your ride tomorrow.
Sunday: A very early start and the big day has arrived! Guests will descend to Bourg d'Oisans and wait with anticipation in the start pens. All Alpcycles guests are in the second wave with a 715am start time. The Alpcycles team are with you from the start, middle and at the finish line for this mammoth event.
Monday: After breakfast we will run scheduled transfer times that will drop guests at Lyon (LYS) airport. Please check the Booking Confirmation to check which transfer your flights will fit into and contact Shelley firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions at all. Time to head home with plenty of tales to tell we are sure.
Tour Operator La Marmotte Entry, Airport transfers, accommodation & great food, support, alpcycles.com VIP feed station and hospitality all included.
Marmotte Weekend Package and Marmotte Accom/Logistics Package: Our 3 Night Packages are based in Alpe d'Huez. Our family run Chalet Hotels are perfectly located centrally in the Alpe d'Huez resort. The hotels have comfortable, spacious ensuite rooms, free wifi, secure bike storage, bar & restaurant. Both of the packages include breakfast & 2 course evening meal each day, as well as one of the Alpcycles team located at the hotel to ensure you are well looked after.