Tour de Mont Blanc Cyclo 2024
Tour de Mont Blanc Cyclo 2024 Travel Package
The Ultimate One Day Cycling Challenge.......as Tour Operators for Tour de Mont Blanc Cyclo 2024 we can say this truly is The Daddy of cycling events!!! The course traverses three countries in one day; France, Switzerland & Italy within a 338km curcuit with 8500 meters of climbing. Taking in a "sharks teeth" course of classic climbs such as; Col du Petit St Bernard (2188m), Col du Grand St Bernard (2469m), Cormet du Roseland (1967m) and finishing with final climb up to the alpine resort of Les Saises (1648m) this is a truly breathtaking Ultrafondo in every sense.
Alpcycles are experienced Official Tour Operators of this Ultrafondo and our crew will be with you every step of the way with hand-picked accommodation in the heart of Les Saises and support out on the course, keeping you fed & watered with all those special Alpcycles touches that allow you to EAT * SLEEP * RIDE and enjoy your event.
Tour de Mont Blanc Cyclo Travel package:
3 Night Package: Thursday 11/07 to Sunday 14/07/24
Twin Room Accom & Support Package/Entry = €1,375 per person
Single Room Accom & Support Package/Entry = €1,675 per person
- The event day is: Saturday 13/07/24
- If no Entry is required deduct €150 from package price
- Single rooms are limited - book early
- A medical form or race license is required for this event
- Non-riding partners/friends an additional €450 if sharing the same room
Tour de Mont Blanc 2024 Alpcycles package:
- Full TDMB Entry and our INVALUABLE SUPPORT SERVICE below, which is the #1 reason riders trust us to get them through the day. (if no entry required deduct 150 euros)
- Additional rolling Alpcycles VIP feedstations in selected Official Feedzones throughout the event day. This means a friendly face, homemade real food nutrition (sweet & savoury), always plenty of water/refreshments all day and a hug if you need one!!!
- Day Bag service - our riders can place their own items on our feedstations so that you can access them during the event day.
- Airport transfers for you, your bike and luggage to and from Les Saises at set times
- Allocated Airport for Tour de Mont Blanc is Geneva International Airport
- The Alpcycles team there for the full event to support you all the way
- 3 nights in 3 Star Family run hotel in the heart of Les Saises - right by the finish line!
- Twin share & single ensuite rooms - supplement payable for single rooms
- Non-rider partner/friend option if sharing the same room.
- Breakfast everyday and group evening meal on Thursday night
- **Your entry fee includes your Event dinner at the finish line on 13/07. Plenty of great food to re-fuel you
- Bike set up, tools, track pumps and secure bike storage
- Mechanically minded staff team and everything hosted by us
- The Alpcycles crew there to see you off and welcome you in
- The knowledge, enthusiasm and support of the Alpcycles team throughout your stay to ensure you have the best experience ever….so if anything else needs thinking of, we have probably already have.
What's not included in our package:
- Your flights
- Insurance for you and your bike
- Drinks with hotel meals and anything not outlined above
Your itinerary for the weekend - subject to change
Thursday – Arrival day
Today we will have a scheduled airport transfer from Geneva International Airport (GVA) at a set time and head to our hotels in Les Saises.
Currently the pick-up time is 1pm, so book flights that are due to land by 12:15pm please. We will adjust this time and make every effort to get you all into resort as quickly as possible, so please look for morning flights.
Please find more information about the hotel on the "Accommodation" tab.
On arrival the crew will assist with bike building/set up and later our own Alpcycles briefing at dinner for our guests. The crew will be on hand all afternoon/evening if needed
This evening we will have a group dinner in a local restaurant. This is included in your package
Friday - Pre-Event Day
After an good breakfast riders will have the day to prepare and make those final preparations to you bike, kit and nutrition including ensuring you have any items you want on our additinal VIP feedstations. The Alpcycles crew will be on hand during the day to assist you with anything they can. Bibs & Race packs can be collected in the afternoon. Late afternoon the Alpcycles team will give a Race Briefing for all our riders to ensure you are ready for your event.
- Good Breakfast
- Alpcycles Team on hand all day
- Alpcycles rider briefing late afternoon at the hotel
- Dinner is not included this evening. Experience with this event has taught us that guests like to eat different things at different times the day before an event. There is a good selection of restaurants in Les Saises and our guests tend to find the thing they like at the time of day they like to eat, then chill before bedtime.
Saturday – Event Day
With a 0500am start time its hard to call it "breakfast" this early in the day, but we will be with you to get you started this morning and to the start line on time. By the time the sun rises you will be well on your way to a truly challenging ride with unforgettable scenery. Throughout the day you will get to see the friendly & supportive faces of the Alpcycles crew at strategic points on the route armed with nutrition, including lots of homemade savoury & sweet goodies, as well as tools/pumps etc for those handy bike tweaks.
- Super Early Breakfast
- Dinner is included in your entry at the Event Finish and provided by the event organisers
Sunday - Departure
Today you wake up "King of the Mountains".....or "Queen of the Mountains" of course. You nailled it!
After breakfast we will transfer our guests back to Geneva Internstional Airport (GVA). Transfer schedules will be released at a later date but please look for afternoon flights. Please contact Shelley at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
For the Tour de Mont Blanc Cyclo Ultrafondo our hotel will once again be the Calgary in Les Saises. In the centre of the resort we are perfectly located for both the start & finish of the event.
If you have any dietary requirements please be sure to let us know when you book your package with us.