Haute Route Crans-Montana 2023
Haute Route Crans-Montana 2023 Travel Package-Tour Operator
As Tour operators for Haute Route Crans-Montana 3 day we are excited to see Crans-Montana back on the Haute Route calendar. Be assured of leg burning routes with heart stopping veiws and memories you will keep forever.
Our Travel package includes all those special Alpcycles touches that allow you to EAT - SLEEP - RIDE and REPEAT........be supported by the Premier Tour Operator. Experience that "ride like a pro" feel but with just one base, so no need to pack your bags every morning. We are based in the heart of Crans-Montana for 3 nights in SUPERIOR ACCOMMODATION which makes this weekend great for non-riding partners to enjoy, as well as top-class support from the Alpcycles team. An epic trio of stages and something not to be missed by any rider intrigued by the Haute Route cycling challenges:
3 Night Package: Thursday 8th to Sunday 11th June 2023
Haute Route Crans-Montana 3 Night Travel packages: Thursday 08/06/23 to Sunday 11/06/23
Full Accommodation & Logistics Package with Entry = €1,859 per person
Single Supplement = €350 per person
- Full HR Entry is included in the package
- Single room supplement €350 per person and subject to availability - book early
- Based in Crans-Montana
- The event dates: Registration Day is 08/06 then Stages 1-3 are 09/06 to 11/06
- Alpcycles Travel Package: - 3 Nights
Travel packages & prices for this event include FULL EVENT ENTRY and twinshare & single room options. Single rooms are limited and subject to a suplement and availability. Prices coming soon - we recommend you pre-register.
Please contact Shelley at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your package for this event
Haute Route Crans-Montana 2023 Alpcycles package:
- The Alpcycles team there for the full event to support you all the way - benefit from our expreience & passion for Haute Route events
- Full HR Crans-Montana event entry
- 3 nights Half Board hotel accommodation located in the heart of Crans-Montana
- Twin share & single rooms (book early for single room availability - carries a supplement)
- Breakfast, riders lunch (included in your entry) & dinner everyday
- Secure bike storage
- The Alpcycles logistics team there to see you off and welcome you in every day.
- Mechanical staff team & logistical whizzes to support our riders
- A member of the team to visit the briefing every evening and feedback the race info to our guests
- Exclusive Alpcycles feed stations out on the course each day & Day Bag service to ensure you have what you need, where you need it.
- VIP tent in the Finish Village each day with the best hospitality for our riders
- The knowledge, enthusiasm & support of the Alpcycles team throughout your stay to ensure you have the best experience ever….so if anything else needs thinking of, we have probably already have.
What's not included in our package:
- Your flights & travel to Crans-Montana
- Insurance for you and your bike
- Some drinks where specified and anything not outlined above
Full itinierary to come