Haute Route Dolomites 2023
Haute Route Dolomites 2023 Travel Package
As Tour Operators for Haute Route Dolomites 2023 we know how iconic this 5 Day Event from Bormio to Cortina d'Ampezzo. You can ride the 4 epic stages & Time Trial all set in the jagged landscape of the stunning Italian Dolomites. Alpcycles are Official Tour Operators and our package includes all those special Alpcycles touches that allow you to Eat - SLEEP - RIDE - REPEAT........You will "ride like a pro" supported by the best team around, spending 7 nights in our 3/4 Star**** family run hotels. This event is not to be missed by any rider intrigued by the Haute Route Events and challenges, as well as the best food & coffee ever.
All of our packages include FULL ENTRY. To travel with an Official Tour Operator you must buy a full entry & accommodation/logistics package. We are unable to sell you a package without an event entry
Haute Route Dolomites 5 Day event: our 7 night package is 27/08/23 - 03/09/23 (departure day)
Twin Room = €3699 per person
- Full HR Entry is included in the package
- Single room supplement €650 per person and subject to availability
Haute Route Dolomites 7 Night Travel package:
- Bormio to Cortina d'Ampezzo - route to be confirmed 13/10/22 at 4pm
- The event dates: Registration Day is 28/08 then Stages 1-5 are 29/08 to 02/09
- Alpcycles Travel Package: 27/08 to 03/09/22 - 7 Nights
- Single rooms are always limited - book early
Haute Route Dolomites Alpcycles package:
- Airport transfers for you, your bike and luggage to and from the start & finish towns
- Full Haute Route Entry with all benefits assciated with that
- The Alpcycles team there for the full event to support you all the way - with our famous VIP Tent in the Finish Village daily for our riders, full of homemade goodies, coffee and a cold beer (of course)
- 7 nights with 5 Half Board in 3 & 4 Star Hotels
- Twin share & single ensuite rooms (book early for single room availability)
- Breakfast, lunch (provided as part of your entry) and dinner everyday
- Shuttle service from TT finish if required (bad weather)
- The Alpcycles team there to see you off and welcome you in every day.
- Mechanically minded staff team and everything hosted by us
- A member of the team to visit the briefing every evening and feedback the race info to our guests
- Additional Alpcycles feedstations in selected Official Feedzone plus Day Bag Service - your things where ou need them to be each day.
- The knowledge, enthusiasm and support of the Alpcycles team throughout your stay to ensure you have the best experience ever….so if anything else needs thinking of, we have probably already have.
What's not included in our package:
- Your flights and travel to us
- Insurance for you and your bike
- Drinks with hotel meals and anything not outlined above
Haute Route Dolomites 2023: Bormio - Cortina, Sunday 27th August - Sunday 9th September
- Sunday 27/08: Arrival Day - we will have a pick-up from Milan Malpensa at a set time. Please check with us before you book flights
- Monday 28/08: Registration Day - Bormio
- Tuesday 29/08: Stage 1 - Bormio to Bormio inc Stelvio (84km)
- Wednesday 30/08: Stage 2 - Bormio to Trento inc Predaia (120km)
- Thursday 31/08: Stage 3 - TT of Monte Bondone (20km)
- Friday 01/09: Stage 4 - Trento to Cortina inc Falzarego (143km)
- Saturday 02/09: Stage 5 - Cortina to Cortina inc Valparola (78km). Finishing ceremony this evening
- Sunday 03/09: Departure Day - we will have a drop-off at Venice Marco Polo Airport at a set time
Nothing can match Italian food & hospitality. For our Haute Route Dolomites 5 Day we will once again be staying at our wonderful family run hotels.
- Bormio - Hotel Genzianella
- Cortina d'Ampezzo - Hotel Triestre
- Further hotels to be confirmed
If you have any dietary requirements please be sure to let us know when you book your package with us.
Please contact Shelley at email@example.com to book this package or sign up to our newsletter (right).